Sunday, September 6, 2009


KENYAN KAUFFMANS

Last evening we decided to take some more updated family pictures so I grabbed the tripod and camera
and we headed for the backyard to take advantage of the Kenyan greenery.

Left to right in back: Miriam (12), Martina (18), Monica (16), Daniel (14)
front: David (will be 9 on Sept. 10) :), Mattie (46), Sam (62), Myrna (9)
I know the pictures are all kinda the same but they have different backgrounds.

I was so impressed that everyone is looking pretty :) that's rare! No funny faces etc...



From the 'picture lady'- Martina
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful family--God bless you all! Thanks so much, picture lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog & enjoyed seeing what your life is like in Kenya...wilmawagler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great pics!! That'll make good scrapbooking material in a couple yrs! Mary ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ya'll, Thanks for posting the pics, I put the last one one my desktop background, so I think of you everytime I look at the computer, God Bless You as you serve Him, Also "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to David Kauffman, Love and Prayers Roger & Rhonda Bender

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Martina! Keep on posting pictures. It helps us to "see" what life is like for you there. God bless.. Anna

    ReplyDelete